Our message on how to stay safe during this COVID-19 crisis - Follow the CDC guideline to stay safeArrow up
Providing support to the immense needs around us calls for various aspects of Volunteerism. Volunteering is a fun and self-rewarding experience that does not only benefit our beneficiaries, it brings on new personalities, expertise to our organisation and provides a loop to another horizon of one’s career path; Our Organisation was founded by volunteers and we cherish Volunteers.
Our Volunteer offers are designed to contribute to addressing the 4 core needs i.e. need for services, protective environment, voice for children and vulnerable of society and innovate for children. And such offers are categories under:
- Professional providers i.e. Teachers, Nurses, Doctors, Social workers etc.
- Animators i.e. Community mobilisers, trainers (various backgrounds) etc.
- Program support i.e. Administrators, Operations, Logistics, Security, Drivers etc.
- Production and Fundraising i.e. actors, presenters, writers, producers, camera men, event organisers etc.
Based on our operational context, we might not have a lot of room for basic training sessions, and so we would be interested in candidates who have prior exposure to the Category offer(s) of their interest Other desirable abilities include;
(i) Fluency in English, Arabic is added advantage,
(ii) Excellent written and verbal communications,
(iii) Analytical with ability to think laterally in problem solving,
(iv) Leadership skills
Depending on one’s origin our offers are segmented into; National and International volunteers
1. National Volunteers are often times working in their home areas and are associated with administrative issues including;
2. International Volunteers come from Over sees and are associated with administrative issues including;